Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
Republic Scholarships for Master's investigation in the UK are offered for residents of creating Commonwealth nations who might not generally have the capacity to ponder in the UK. These grants are financed by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), together upheld by UK colleges.
Partaking UK Universities
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Qualified Master's courses offered at partaking UK colleges recorded at this connection.
The grants don't cover college classes, PhD examine, or any pre-sessional English dialect educating.
Number of Scholarships:
- Around 200+ grants.
- Target gathering:
- Nationals of a qualified Commonwealth nation
Every Scholarship gives affirmed educational cost and Oracle Practice Test Exams endorsed airfare from your nation of origin to the UK and return toward the finish of your honor, stipend, warm attire recompense, ponder travel concede, and overabundance stuff remittance.
The grants are normally reasonable for one year as it were.
Related Scholarship: Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme
To apply for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, competitors must:
• Be a resident of or have been conceded outcast status by a qualified Commonwealth nation, or be a British Protected Person
• Be for all time occupant in a creating Commonwealth nation
• Be accessible to initiate their scholarly examinations in the UK by the beginning of the UK scholastic year in September/October 2018
• By October 2018, hold a first level of at any rate upper below average (2:1) standard, or an inferior degree and an applicable postgraduate capability (more often than not a Master's qualification)
• Not have contemplated or labored for one (scholarly) year or more in a created nation
• Be not able bear to ponder in the UK without this grant
Applications are as of now shut.
You should apply to think about a qualified Master's course at a UK college that is taking an interest in the Shared Scholarship conspire. All applications must be made through your picked college. You should check with your picked college for their particular counsel, affirmation necessities, and tenets for applying. A few colleges may expect you to finish their very own confirmations application shape also, which may have a different shutting date.
You should make your application utilizing the CSC's Electronic Application System (EAS), notwithstanding whatever other application that you are required to finish by your picked college. . All applications must be put together by 23.59 (BST) on 17 April 2018 at the most recent. Every college has its very own end date for applications.
It is essential to peruse the 2018 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Terms and Conditions and visit the official site (interface found beneath) for nitty gritty data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/shared-grants/