Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Japan Gov’t/World Bank
Deadline: 12 Apr 2018 (annual)
Study in: selected Countries
Course starts AY 2018-2019
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is available to ladies and men from creating nations with important expert experience and a background marked by supporting their nations' advancement endeavors who are applying to an ace degree program in an improvement related theme.
Host Institutions/Programs of study:
JJWBGSP offers grants for more than 200 Preferred Programs (.xlsx 49 KB) spreading over a wide cluster of advancement points and for 14 Partner Programs (.xlsx 15 KB) at colleges in U.S., Africa and Japan in key territories of improvement, including financial arrangement administration, impose approach, and framework administration.
Creating nation nationals
A JJWBGSP grant gives educational cost, a month to month living stipend, round-trip airfare, medical coverage, and travel remittance.
If you don't mind take note of all JJ/WBGSP grants cover the span of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
The candidate must meet the accompanying qualification criteria:
• Be a national of a World Bank part creating nation;
• Not hold double citizenship of a created nation;
• Be healthy;
• Hold a Bachelor (or proportional) degree earned no less than 3 years preceding the Application Deadline date;
• Have 3 years or a greater amount of late improvement related understanding in the wake of gaining a Bachelor (or proportionate) degree;
• Be utilized being developed related work in a paid full-time position at the season of presenting the grant application. The main special case to this model is for creating nation nationals from a nation that will be on the refreshed rundown of Fragile and Conflict States gave to candidates in the Application Guidelines for each call for grants.
• On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be conceded unequivocally (with the exception of subsidizing) for the up and coming scholastic year to something like one of the JJ/WBGSP favored college ace's projects and situated outside of the candidate's nation of citizenship and nation of home recorded at the time the call for grant applications open.
• Not be an Executive Director, his/her substitute, or potentially staff of an arrangement of the World Bank Group or a nearby relative of the previously mentioned by blood or selection with the expression "close relative" characterized as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-sibling, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
Latest Scholarship: Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Scholarships
Applications are right now shut.
For grants to one of the favored ace's projects, you should initially apply and be genuinely acknowledged for admissions to at least one of the Preferred Program(s) to be considered for a JJ/WBGSP grant. To apply, you should pursue the 2018 JJ/WBGSP Application Guidelines. The call for applications is open from 22 February to 12 April 2018.
For grants to one of the accomplice ace's projects, you should apply for admission to at least one of the Partner Masters Degree Program(s). In the wake of evaluating submitted applications, each Partner Master Degree Program will distinguish a short rundown of qualified hopefuls who will then be welcomed by the JJ/WBGSP Secretariat to apply for a JJ/WBGSP grant. Request on the best way to present an affirmations application to an accomplice program ought to be submitted to the separate college.
It is critical to visit the official site (interface found beneath) for nitty gritty data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/grants
Related Scholarships: Government Scholarships for Students